Spring is finally here! These pretty days and warm temps are quite refreshing. They make me want to shop for a new wardrobe of colorful shorts, cotton tops and of course jewelry! I'm on a "no clothes shopping" stint right now, though. If you saw my closet, you'd understand why. I've decided to remix my wardrobe and use what I have instead of buying new and only wearing previously purchased items a handful of times.
One way for me to easily remix and redress outfits is with accessories, specifically jewelry! Good jewelry buys last a long time, especially if they're well made and I don't mind justifying a purchase here or there :) Enter Stella & Dot. I've purchased a handful of their products before and still wear and love them all. Here are a few of my current faves for spring!
1. I have this Starstruck Ring, and it's a great fun piece to throw on with any outfit...and currently on sale for $29.50!
2. Because everyone needs a little turquoise in their spring/summer attire, the Rory is perfect.
3. This is another staple of mine. The Rebel Pendant can be thrown on with a casual t-shirt or a dressy silk blouse. One of my go-to's when rushing out the door.
4. I love this Eden bangle for stacking with other bracelets or just with my watch. The little bling is a nice added touch :)
5. A Stella & Dot best seller, and I know why. These earrings get me compliments every time I wear them! They have multiple colors, but I love the green.
6. These studs are perfect for an everyday staple. Simple enough for every outfit but big enough to say "Hey! Don't forget about me!" These are also offered in multiple colors, but the peach is just right for spring if you ask me.
7. The Soho charms and gold necklace make a sweet and simple layering piece. I think I need one of these with my sweet girl's initial :)
8. The Elodie. Oh man, the Elodie. This necklace is even 10x prettier in person and has every color of spring! So gorg.
If you want any of these pretties, shop for them here!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day!